Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hey Honey, L For Love

Now what a fantastic weekend. Met up with a bunch of guys for the ride out to Phoenix at 7.30 Friday morning and man, what a good ride it was too. Well, it was once we got past Palm Springs and the shitty 10 freeway actually became fairly smooth for the rest of the trip, 385 miles for me door to door, my arse was killing me by the time we got to Jeremiahs. I was able to ride with some really great friends though and I have to say I enjoyed every mile we did that day. Arrived in Phoenix just as it was getting dark and called in at Go Kat Go to say hello, then on to the Love shop to sort ourselves out. I was supposed to go over for a bbq at Foundry Moto that night but didn't make it for one reason or another, sorry Chris, next time bruv. Saturday dawned nice and sunny and the event at Love Cycles was a blast, good times people, good times.



















and a thank you also to Mike Davis for getting my bent bike back to LA, cheers mate. I owe you one.

4 comments:

  1. That blows about your bike Matt.. same thing happened to me.. not a good weekend for shovelheads. Glad your still walking around after it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn im jealous!!!! Some great pics there...looks like a good ride out x

    steviemonster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah you guys seem to have had good times

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was a great weekend good seeing you all..no more drunk wrestling

    ReplyDelete