Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Lowdown.


Me & Max are still in Spain pretending we are 'Gau' and 'Don Logan' in the film 'Sexy Beast', and by chance we saw our good friend Pete from Chops & Bobbers. We had a coffee and a great catch up chat, which included talking about our mate Odgie who has been building bikes in England for yonks and how great he is. Then I remembered that I had got my Triumph from Odgie about 10 years ago and it was such a great little bike. We put it in DicE Issue 3 and said it was owned by a bloke called 'Monkey Alan'...why I don't know...anyways...we are back home on Thursday and will have plenty of good blog posts for you...sorry it has been a bit thin recently, It's just that I gotta do a job and it's been Preparation, Preparation, Preparation.
Pic found on betablocker.co.uk

3 comments:

  1. What you think this is, the wheel of fortune? You think you can make your dough and fuck off? Leave the table? Thanks Don, see you Don, off to sunny Spain now Don, fuck off Don. Lying in your pool like a fat blob laughing at me, you think I'm gonna have that? You really think I'm gonna have that, ya ponce? All right, I'll make it easy for you. God knows you're fucking trying. Are you gonna do the job? It's not a difficult question, are you gonna do the job, yes or no?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bike....Odgie is a legend !! do you know the where the bike is now?

    ReplyDelete