Tuesday, September 17, 2013

My Baby Is Back!




































After shipping my bike to England and riding through Europe with my good friend Dan Collins, I'm happy to say my Panhead is finally home in LA. It was an epic ride that lasted 1 month. London to Denmark to Belgium to Germany to Sweden and back to London again. Big thanks to everyone we rode with and met on the road, old friends and new. Also thanks to James Cargo in England for flying my bike home at a very reasonable price indeed! Only 300 quid more than it would have been to go by boat, which takes at least 5 weeks. Instead...it took just 3 days and it seems surreal that I was riding my bike last Monday in England, then picking it up at LAX and riding it home on the Friday of the same week!

2 comments:

  1. how good is that!!!
    good to meet you in the cider fueled tent.....oh my fucking head next day

    ReplyDelete